Soldiers of The Cross
Members of The Board
- Come to the meeting prepared to discuss and make decisions.
(Always examine your motives to be certain you are acting in the best interest of Soldiers of the Cross – Use common sense when considering each issue. Use Godly wisdom)
- Help promote Soldiers of The Cross.
- Participate in church events.
- Participate in outreaches
- Set procedures and policies to ensure that SOTC is represented with integrity.
- Manage yourself as an accountable representative of SOTC.
- Act on behalf of SOTC, and all its affiliates, disregarding any personal concerns, or affiliations.
- Be active in SOTC ministry.
- Keep confidences, what happens in SOTC board meeting must stay in SOTC board meetings.
(No gossiping of any kind.)
- President/ Chairman of the board will keep the Bishop informed of all board business.
- Removal of a board member is to be done by The Chairman of The Board.
- Only board members can remove credentials or people from SOTC. NO ONE ELSE HAS THE AUTHORITY TO DO SO.
- Removals can only be done by vote.